“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” ― Dorothea Lange

.

Monday, 17 February 2014

Tagged Under:

The Golden Girl

Share

Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of photographing a good friend of mine Carissa.
It was a miserable rainy day and we had cancelled our original plans of going to the pier.
Although I am still kicking myself for not having a back up plan we still had fun taking photos in her apartment. 

We used mostly window light and she had the perfect L-shaped window positioning in her living room.
I took about 700 photos that day!
I still have a lot of photos to edit and it is difficult to decide which to edit as they were all so wonderful
Expect plenty more photos to pop up here.
 I am so very very grateful to have had the opportunity to photograph someone as fun, beautiful and as confident as her.

So thank you Carissa! 
Thank you for putting up with me when I put you in weird and awkward poses!
And thank you for teaching me karate at the end of the day!
I hope to do a lot more photo shoots with you.

xox

Thia

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment