“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” ― Dorothea Lange

.

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Tagged Under: ,

BE EXCITED ABOUT LIFE AND LIFE WILL BE EXCITED ABOUT YOU!

Share

Today I am feeling inspired.
The one person I can thank for that is Jana Williams.
Who is she?
A new found favourite
Photographer - Youtuber - Person

Ironically, it was not her "Stay Inspired" youtube series
but her blog post that inspired me today.
I have been doing 2 full 8 hour shifts these past two days and unlike yesterday, 
I was not at all motivated to come home and go to the gym or go for a run. 
However, I felt a little spark of motivation and inspiration from reading two of her 
blog post which I will link shortly. 

She has made me see life and photography and this whole journey of creating
a business out of something that I truly love in a different way. 
She quoted Dr Wayne Dryer that "You become what you think about all day long" 
When I thought about it, it made sense! 
It clicked with something that I had been thinking about a lot lately. 
Mind over Matter. 
Each time I go for a run, I get better. 
It wasn't just because I was getting a lot fitter, I doubt much physical changes has occurred.
I realised it was because my will was stronger. 

So today, after reading her post about affirmation
I got up after initially deciding to laze around so I am not too "tired" for tomorrow
and went for a 30 minutes run, meanwhile chanting two things that I had read on Jana's blog. 
"I accept and expect abundance"
and 
I went further and kept challenging myself to take the steeper roads and longer track.
I had decided from then on that I don't need any negativity in my life. 
I will just be excited and so excitement will come. 
I will accept life as it comes and focus on the better side of it. 
I have decided to adopt a new way of thinking, to work towards my goals and realise my dreams.

Jana did not only inspire me to run but to do better in all aspects of my life. 
For once I did not procrastinate and it felt wonderful.  
As you can see, I created my very own logo!
I am in love with it and just head over heels excited. 
I am putting this whole photography thing on a fast track. 
I even booked another shoot this weekend with one lovely lady. 
All the while, editing the photos that I have somehow neglected over the past two weeks. 

p.s. I know the photo is irrelevant to the post, but I just finished editing it.. with my new "watermark" 

I'm Inspired.

Love, Thia

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment