“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” ― Dorothea Lange

.

Monday, 3 February 2014

Tagged Under:

First Photo Shoot of the Year!

Share

I have been bursting to share photos from this shoot and since I don't think I can wait much longer, I have decided share with you ONE photo that I have edited and I am completely satisfied with. This photo is intended to be part of my portfolio but I believe it was such a beautiful and captivating image that I decided to print and frame it to give to my friend (who is the model for this photo) as her birthday present! 

The photo now sits proudly by the fireplace, awaiting to be wrapped and each time I pass it; I would take a quick glance and smile. It is something that I am truly happy with and proud of. Perhaps its the effect of having your photographs on prints, not many people print photos these days, not the people around me anyway. It is just the most satisfying feeling, to see a physical copy of something that is always there to remind you that you are beautiful. 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment